luni, 28 septembrie 2009

Monday:)

~~ A new week has started and I have absolutely no plan for it. A few errands to run these days, a book to finish reading (Brida by Paulo Coelho) and continue my work on the paper about creativity and art/music therapy.
~~ Wish you all a great new week! Promise to post some poetry this week too:) Till then I'll leave you with a couple of sketches and a song.
..............
~~Okay ,so drawing birds is not easy at all!! I tried to draw this eagle, after a photography. The come-off of my attempt: a very nice and fluffy eaglo-reptilo-chicken. I'm sure you've never seen one before. I like his head though.


~~ This one is called "The Other Part of Me". It's not very detailed but it's cute, i think.

........................
~~ I can't say I'm a big Rush fan but i do LOVE this song:) Enjoy:)

"No, his mind is not for rent
To any God or government.
Always hopeful, yet discontent,
He knows changes arent permanent,
But change is."

2 comentarii:

Iv Sadovsky Photography spunea...

YOu're writting a poem and you didn't tell me ??? I feel left aside now :(


PS: I have a question why does it say at the word checking to see if this is not spam to enter these letters: EATtabi....The Universe punishes me!

nicole spunea...

ok so the drawings are great! keep it up girl! and I LOVE rush :))) xoxo