marți, 15 septembrie 2009

Goodbye Patrick....

~~ Ever since I read for the frist time that Patrick Swayze was diagnosed with cancer I have prayed that there was a way for him to be cured. But life is not always mercyful nor fair....
~~ He was one of my favorite actors and "Dirty Dancing" will always be a top 10 fav and so will the song "The Time of My Life":)
~~ Unfortunately Patrick left us yesterday but he didn't go without a fight and that, I think, is a very honorable way to leave this world.
~~ Life is not fair....some people - drunkards, thieves, rapers, liars - get to grow old and die of old age while others like Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Lady Di, or just kids and teenagers die too early killed in cruel accidents, murdered or killed by heavy diseases.
~~ Rest in peace Patrick!
......................


.....................

Niciun comentariu: