vineri, 24 aprilie 2009

Black Swan....



~~ This post is dedicated to my best friend, Andra aka Iv Sadovsky! (click to visit her blog)
~~ We went to the park today and watched the swans! What beautiful and most graceful birds! And so devoted!
~~ I love black swans..Quiet and graceful! Beautiful like a canvas painted by God! And devoted for life to one pair..one half!
~~ Many times I used their name as a nickname for me. Maybe you can make the connection between them and my yesterday post!
~~ The poem is written in Romanian but I promise to post it again as soon as I finish translating it!

......................

Pluteste...
by Doina aka The Outlaws' Song

Pluteste pe apa ca un fulg patat

Pe apa lacului involburat

Departe...prea departe in singuratate

Pluteste pe firul zilelor numarate
~~~

E frumoasa si o stie prea bine

Desi sta cu capul plecat in Apus

Isi etaleaza cu eleganta liniile fine

Iar in ochi ii arde un foc nespus

~~~

E o lebada neagra...singura pe lacul uitat

Desi nu mai spera niciodata n-a-ncetat

Sa-si caute pe lumea asta perechea sa

La fel de frumoasa si de neagra ca ea

~~~
O lebada neagra...odata...candva...

© 2009 The Outlaws' Song

......................
~~ Photo Credit -- Iv Sadovsky (photo gallery) - Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!

7 comentarii:

Iv Sadovsky Photography spunea...

Thank you dear:)

Lisa Crone spunea...

What a beautiful sentiment! I've never seen black swans. There are some white swans in a pond near my house that is located in a subdivision of condominiums. They probably have no idea they aren't out in the country! Watching them is a wonderful experience and great way to connect with nature and appreciate the miracles of it! Have a great weekend!

Be~Jeweled by Jana spunea...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog! You have made my day!

Chris Chisu spunea...

Frumos.

D's World spunea...

Iti multumesc, Chris! :)
Promit sa postez si alte poezii in romana pe viitor:)

D's World spunea...
Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.
Unknown spunea...

lovely blog..
mona & the girls
you must be a wonderful friend :)