duminică, 22 martie 2009

♥♥ Featured Writer ♥

~~ There are two places i call home when it comes about my poetry. When i first started to write i didn't imagine i would ever dare posting my writing and submitting it to the others' criticism.
~~My poetry's first home was Writerscafe.org. I admit that at first I was afraid of the other writers -- they are more experienced and more talented than me -- I was afraid of their opinions and reactions. To my surprise, they gladly welcomed me among them, supported and befriended me. Now, a year later, I feel richer -- I have new friends, friends I can count on and to whom I am bound by poetry. I feel prouder -- and I owe this to my friends because they have encouraged and supported me all along.
~~My writer friends are now a continuous source of inspiration, knowledge and encouragement to me and i want to
THANK them for everything they have said and done!
~~My poetry's second home is Coldcoffee.ning.com -- new friends, new sources of inspiration and knowledge.My good friend Rain recommended this place to me -- he's the coolest guy you'll ever meet and a very talented writer -- you can visit him here and here.
~~This wonderful bunch of crazily talented people from Coldcoffee made me the honor of featuring me as the
Writer of the Week. Isn't that just great and flattering?!
Isn't it wonderful when published writers call this little amateur poetess (which is me) the writer of the week?! What words would be good enough to thank them?! What reward would be great enough to pay back their support?!

~~I know which --
Doina, you must keep writing :):)
I am
happy!!!! ☺ ☻ ☺ ☻

"
The power of our feelings is what makes this planet revolve. Don't stop feeling." - by Me


3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

"The power of our feelings is what makes this planet revolve. Don't stop feeling." - by Me

"Indeed - " by Me (no, not You - this be some other Me)

myonlyphoto spunea...

D's you said: 'I admit that at first I was afraid of the other writers -- they are more experienced and more talented than me -- I was afraid of their opinions and reactions.' - this is typical reaction of many of us, lol, I was like that with my photography, and writing on story blob, but then I said - what the heck, I cannot be that bad, lol. Thanks for sharing your story, and useful links too. Anna :)

D's World spunea...

~~ Thanks P.B.S. for stopping by!
~~Yes Anna, that's right..we can't be that bad:)