joi, 23 iulie 2009

But the rain has brought the night /And the night has brought the rain

~~ I've been drawing a lot lately...I don't know why...I just feel the need to draw...
~~ I'm not feeling so good today -- the weather is disturbingly hot and somehow I feel sad...
I've been listening to the same song over and over in the last 2 days -- maybe it's its lyrics that make me sad...The song is called "I can't seem to make you mine" and is the soundtrack of the movie "The Lake House" (wonderful movie with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves)
...................................................
~~ Daphne




~~ Just an ordinary girl




~~ Please, unlock me!


..................................


"I can't seem to make you mine
Through the long and lonely night
And I try so hard, darling
But the crowd pulled you away
Through the rhythm and the rain
And the ivy coiled around my hand"

3 comentarii:

khaye spunea...

hi i like your post...it is very interesting...hope you find time to feel free to visit and follow my blog...i'm following yours...

thanks...

khaye=)

hello spunea...

Aww..hope the weather gets a bit cooler for you! Your drawings are cute!! I love the last one-

D's World spunea...

Thanks,Nise:) If you ever have a bit of spare time, take a moment and read my previous post. Can't wait to know how you like it:)

Love and Hugs