duminică, 18 decembrie 2011

Christmas wishlist - part 3 - Plushies and Books

~Plushies have a special place on my Christmas wishlist :)

1. Lotso Bear available here :) I this bear.


2. These cute guys are available at Barnes & Noble ( here & here)



3. These cute little freaks are from here



4. EEyore is also available at B&N, right here. I him so much :)

~ And books.... also available at B&N and probably many others libraries.

1. Sylvia Plath - The Collected Poems

2. Dante - The Devine Comedy

3. W. Shakespeare - Complete Works

4. Anthony Burgess - A Clockwork Orange ( have already read it in Romanian, I'd like to try it in English too)



Un comentariu:

myonlyphoto spunea...

D's sorry I missed you for Christmas. Hope all is well. Wishing you happy new year, lots of love, good health and peace. Cheers. Anna :)